• We accept cash, check or personal money orders
• For your convenience we accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards
• If necessary, we will assist you in setting up a payment plan
• A 5% courtesy reduction is given for payment in full at time of service
• Dental Insurance- we accept most insurance programs
Patients with Dental Insurance
• We welcome dental insurance and will file your claims for you
• All claims are submitted daily
• We provide all necessary additional documentation for claims
• We will submit pre-treatment estimates at your request
• We follow up on all claims that are not paid within 30 days
Additional information for patients with dental insurance
It is important for you to understand that your dental insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company, which is usually through your employer. The coverage a patient receives depends on the benefits of the plan purchased, not the fees of our office. Although, you are financially responsible for all services provided by Fort Family Dental Center, we will strive to maximize your insurance benefits for you.
We understand that dental bills can sometimes strain finances. If this happens, please talk with us immediately at 920-563-4322. If you keep the lines of communication open, we can usually work out acceptable arrangements.